Comments on: Review: Sony PEG-S360
Recently, Sony replaced the S320 with the S360. The primary change is the increase in memory from 8 MB to 16 MB. This makes it the only low-end Palm OS model with that much RAM, twice as much as its competition. News Editor Ed Hardy has this review.
Article Comments(81 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf