Comments on: Handheld Retail Software Sales Quadrupled in 2001
According to a report from NPD Intelect, the number of software titles sold in retail last year was four times what it was the previous year. Over 900 thousand handheld applications were sold in U.S., while only about 225 thousand were sold in 2000. A startling 97% of the software was for the Palm platform. The best selling category was games, accounting for about 350 thousand software sales, about a third of the total.
Article Comments(33 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: WebOS smartwatch -Tuckermaclain
- WebOS smartwatch -BaalthazaaR
- Palm as a Zombie Brand? -dagwud
- RE: HP webOS dies on 1/15/15 -Gekko
- HP webOS dies on 1/15/15 -wmckelvey
- RE: PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator -HyperScheduler
- PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator -Gekko
- features? we don't need no stinkin features! -Gekko