Comments on: CDMA Version of Treo Coming this Summer
Currently, Handspring's Treo smartphones work only on GSM networks. While GSM is widely used around the world, it has a small percentage of the U.S. market with CDMA predominating. It has been known for a while that the company is working on a CDMA version of the Treo and Handspring has just announced that one will be available this summer. Sprint is helping with the development and the new version will work with the 3G network Sprint will be rolling out this summer. The companies will disclose information regarding specific product features, capabilities, and pricing when the product is ready for launch.
Article Comments(27 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- and now... LG opensources WebOS -Poopie
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain