Comments on: Palm Reports Slight Net Profit
Palm Inc. has just reported that it earned a small net profit during its most recent financial quarter. The company earned $2.9 million, or 1 cent per share, during the months of December through February, typically the slowest quarter of the year for handheld sales. Last quarter the company had a net loss of $25.2 million. The company had revenues of $292.7 million, up very slightly from the previous quarter. This is about 10% higher than Palm's CFO Judy Bruner predicted for this quarter back in December and almost $40 million higher than analysts had thought. This is the third quarter in a row that revenues have increased.
Article Comments(98 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife