Comments on: Palm m130 Review
Last month, Palm Inc. released its new mid-range handheld, the m130. It offers a 16-bit color screen and an SD/MMC slot for memory expansion. It is the first color Palm OS handheld to debut for less that $300. It uses Palm's Universal Connector so it can use many peripherals already available. News Editor Ed Hardy has this review.
Article Comments(45 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W