Comments on: Palm m125 Aboard International Space Station
When a Russian Soyuz rocket launched yesterday, bound for the International Space Station, it carried with it a Palm m125. It is being used by South African entrepreneur Mark Shuttleworth. Because his activities in space are scheduled down to the minute, a special scheduling application was needed. Palm South Africa worked with Rafale, a South African Palm OS development company, to create a customized Date Book application so that Mr. Shuttleworth events could be scheduled on a minute-by-minute basis.
Article Comments(43 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf