Comments on: PalmSource Intros OS 5 Compatibility Program
PalmSource has announced an updated version of its Palm Powered Compatible Solution program. This allows developers to post a logo on their applications that certify that they are ready for Palm OS 5. In order to qualify for the logo, an application must pass rigorous testing by an independent lab proving that it is compliant with Palm OS 4 APIs and therefore will run on Palm OS 5. This testing isn't free but PalmSource will provide a free kit to help developers get ready.
Article Comments(19 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf