Comments on: Review: A First Look at the Treo 90
Late last month, Handspring announced a new addition to its lineup, the Treo 90. Despite being part of Treo line, it isn't a smartphone. Instead, it is a mid-range handheld with a color screen, an SD/MMC slot, 16 MB of RAM, and Palm OS 4.1. News Editor Ed Hardy has had one for a few days and brings us this preliminary review.
Article Comments(114 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf