The device will have a clamshell shape with a color screen on one side and the Graffiti area, buttons, and a number pad on the other. The 7135 is expected to cost about $500 with a service plan and be available the fourth quarter of this year.
Update: Someone at TechXNY was able to learn that, contrary to what Kyocera's info on this device says, the 7135's screen is 160 by 160, not high resolution.
Update: An initial review of the 7135 is available.
Article Comments(150 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- and now... LG opensources WebOS -Poopie
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain