The device will have a clamshell shape with a color screen on one side and the Graffiti area, buttons, and a number pad on the other. The 7135 is expected to cost about $500 with a service plan and be available the fourth quarter of this year.
Update: Someone at TechXNY was able to learn that, contrary to what Kyocera's info on this device says, the 7135's screen is 160 by 160, not high resolution.
Update: An initial review of the 7135 is available.
Article Comments(150 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W