Comments on: Wirelessly Print with PrintBoy Anywhere
Bachmann Software has introduced PrintBoy Anywhere, which allows users to print with the wireless method of their choice. Whether the users have Bluetooth, 802.11b, modem access, or infrared, it allows them to send their data directly from a handheld to a printer . PrintBoy Anywhere is is available now for $40.
Article Comments(9 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W