Comments on: Rumor: Next-Gen Palm Handheld to Use OMAP1510
According to an anonymous source in a position to know, Palm's next-generation handheld code-named Oslo will use a Texas Instruments OMAP1510 processor. This combines into a single chip an ARM-compliant processor with a DSP for multimedia capabilities. It runs at 175 MHz.
Article Comments(53 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf