Comments on: Rumor: Sony Preparing PEG-SJ20, PEG-SJ30
Earlier this week, Sony introduced the SL10, a low-end model with a monochrome screen. According to two different anonymous sources, Sony plans to introduce two new models in this series in the near future. The PEG-SJ20 will be a monochrome model similar to the SL10 except that it will have a rechargeable battery, not the removable AAAs the SL10 uses. The SJ30 will be a color version, also with a rechargeable battery. Neither the SJ20 or SJ30 will have the USB slot on the side that the SL10 does. Both, however, will have T-series HotSync ports on their bottom.
Article Comments(130 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W