Since Palm OS 5 was completed last month, anticipation over new handhelds that run it has reached a fever pitch. As part of that, there has been some debate over whether there will be a full price range of models running the new operating system. News Editor Ed Hardy weighs in with his opinion.
Article Comments(87 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf