Several sources have come forward with more information on the sub-$100 model Palm will release later this year. According to one who says he has actually seen a prototype, it is a very basic model with 2 MB of memory and no SD/MMC slot. It is not a member of the venerable m100 series. Instead, it has a shape which is described as being similar to Sony's T series. It will come in an all-white plastic casing.
Article Comments(103 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W