Comments on: Palm and PalmSource Moving to New Locations
The hardware division of Palm Inc. is moving from its Santa Clara offices to three rented buildings in Milpitas, California, which is a bit north of San Jose, according to an article in the The Argus. Despite moving from 144,900 sq. feet to 153,275 sq. feet, the rent will actually be less because of the depressed real estate market in the San Francisco Bay Area. About 650 employees from the Solutions Group will work here. PalmSource, the division that makes the Palm OS, is taking its 250 employees to offices in Sunnyvale, California.
Article Comments(29 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf