"We want our customers to know we made this honest mistake," the spokesperson said. "We truly believed the m130 offered 65,000 color combinations. We want to offer an apology."
Update: According to a follow-up article in Wired, Palm does not plan to reimburse m130 owners for this error.
Update 2: According to Palm spokesperson Marlene Somsak, Wired, is incorrect and Palm is currently looking into ways to compensate m130 owners.
Update 3: Please read the follow-up article: Palm Deciding How to Compensate m130 Owners.
Article Comments(254 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W