Comments on: Review: Sony PEG-SJ30, Part II
Sony began offering a new mid-range model, the SJ30, last week. It has a 320 by 320, TFT, color screen and all the features typically found on Sony models, including a Memory Stick slot and a Jog Dial with a Back button. It runs Palm OS 4.1 on a 33 MHz Dragonball processor and has 16 MB of RAM.
News Editor Ed Hardy now brings us the second part of his review of this model.
Article Comments(72 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf