Comments on: SonyStyle Japan Has Discontinued the NR Series
Sony is a notoriously closemouthed company. As people are eagerly awaiting news of new Clié models running Palm OS 5, probably the best indicator is what the company is doing with its current high-end handhelds, the NR70 and NR70V. And with Sony being based in Japan, any word of a change is likely to come from there first. Recently, Sony has been showing signs that it is close to phasing these out in its home country. Last month, it stopped supplying them to retailers in Tokyo. A few weeks ago, SonyStyle Japan dropped the price of both models by 10,000 Yen. And today, they are listed on SonyStyle Japan as discontinued.
Article Comments(67 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf
- RE: Don't we have this already? -LiveFaith