Comments on: Handspring Restructures, Changes Marketing Focus
Early this year, Handspring's CEO Donna Dubinsky said her company would be switching its primary focus from making Visor handhelds to making Treo smartphones. It took a big step in this direction this week, changing the main focus of its marketing efforts from selling its products in retail stores to selling them through wireless carriers. This process has already begun with the Treo 300. Sprint is in charge of marketing this new CDMA smartphone, not Handspring. The company plans will make similar deals in the future with other wireless carriers.
Article Comments(50 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W