Comments on: WiFi SD Card Coming Next Year
Back in June, SyChip announced that it was developing an 802.11b SDIO card. Recently more details have been released on the company's website. It will be able to do both peer-to-peer networking and connect to network access points. SyChip plans to have the design process finished, a prototype made, and the drivers ready by the end of this year.
Article Comments(43 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf
- RE: Don't we have this already? -LiveFaith