Comments on: Earthlink Absorbs GoAmerica CDPD Customers
GoAmerica has announced it has sold its cellular digital packet data (CDPD) -networked subscriber base to EarthLink, which will continue to offer the wireless service. GoAmerica and EarthLink will work together to ensure a smooth transition of these subscribers and expect to complete the transition by the end of this year. Financial terms of this subscriber acquisition were not disclosed at this time.
Article Comments(19 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W