Comments on: Earthlink Absorbs GoAmerica CDPD Customers
GoAmerica has announced it has sold its cellular digital packet data (CDPD) -networked subscriber base to EarthLink, which will continue to offer the wireless service. GoAmerica and EarthLink will work together to ensure a smooth transition of these subscribers and expect to complete the transition by the end of this year. Financial terms of this subscriber acquisition were not disclosed at this time.
Article Comments(19 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- and now... LG opensources WebOS -Poopie
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain