The German PDA portal, pdassi, has released a Palm-style handheld. Its called "Lecker Handheld" (which means something like "Tasty Handheld") and its made out of almond paste. The almond paste used is from the famous German house "Niederegger", located in Lübeck and known for the best almond paste around. An in-depth review can be found at spieri.de. The price is 11,95 Euro including packaging and shipping to German speaking Europe (Germany, Austria, Switzerland). Shipping to other countries is available upon request.
Article Comments(22 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf