Comments on: AvantGo Aquired by Sybase for $38M
Sybase, a enterprise infrastructure and integration company, and AvantGo, today announced that they have signed a definitive agreement for Sybase to acquire AvantGo in a cash merger valued at approximately $38 million. Sybase intends to operate AvantGo under its iAnywhere Solutions subsidiary. The acquisition is expected to be completed during the first quarter of 2003.
Also, AvantGo has made a beta version of it's Palm OS 5 software available for download.
Article Comments(16 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf