Comments on: SanDisk Announces WiFi SD & CF cards w/ Memory
CES 2003: SanDisk Corporation today introduced a line of wireless Wi-Fi (802.11b) cards with the world's first card products to include both memory and wireless communications technology. The new SanDisk Connect product line was introduced at a press conference at CES.
Article Comments(42 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf
- RE: Don't we have this already? -LiveFaith