Comments on: Samsung Joins the Palm OS Ready Program
PalmSource today announced Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., has joined the Palm OS Ready Program. Samsung brings expertise in wireless chip sets and memory technology to the program, which lowers development cost and shortens time-to-market for Palm OS licensees manufacturing ARM-based handhelds and smart phones.
Article Comments(14 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Was the Foleo ahead of its time? -heavyduty
- Was the Foleo ahead of its time? -zinzan
- RE: Reference to the Palm Foleo -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Reference to the Palm Foleo -linds
- Reference to the Palm Foleo -HyperScheduler
- RE: WebOS smartwatch -Tuckermaclain
- WebOS smartwatch -BaalthazaaR
- Palm as a Zombie Brand? -dagwud