Comments on: Palm Sued Over Multi Player Gaming Patent
A company called Peer-to-Peer Systems LLC has filed suit against Palm Inc. The Complaint alleges that the use of Palm handhelds and clone PDAs to play multiple player games wirelessly and interactively on two or more such devices directly infringes Peer-to-Peer's U.S. Patent relating to methods for playing interactive, multiple player computer games on ad hoc, wireless local area networks.
Article Comments(50 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- and now... LG opensources WebOS -Poopie
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain