Comments on: Magnetoresistive RAM on the Way
Motorola, IBM and other companies have been working on developing the next generation of memory technology called magnetoresistive, or MRAM. MRAM promised much faster speeds and drastically lower power requirement and could be used in PDA by this time next year.
Article Comments(33 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf