Comments on: Palm Moves Closer to Handspring Acquisition
Palm, Inc. and Handspring today announced that the waiting period required by the Hart-Scott-Rodino Anti-Trust Improvements Act for Palm's proposed acquisition of Handspring has expired. The acquisition is expected to close in the fall, subject to certain conditions, including approval from both companies' stockholders.
Article Comments(19 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf