Comments on: PDA Sales Slow Slightly, Palm Maintains Lead
In their latest report, Gartnet says poor worldwide economic conditions, low consumer confidence and a severe decline in the Chinese PDA market affected the worldwide PDA market in the second quarter of 2003, as shipments dropped 7.3 percent from the same period last year. Palm OS based products retained their market dominance, accounting for over 51% of worldwide PDA shipments.
Article Comments(12 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf