Comments on: Borland Adds Palm OS Support to C++ Compiler
Borland Software Corporation and PalmSource today announced that Borland has licensed the PalmSource software development kits (SDKs) and will support Palm OS development in the Borland C++BuilderX IDE and latest Borland Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) solutions for C++.
Article Comments(14 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf