Comments on: palmOne Presentation and Shareholder Vote
Palm has posted a corporate road show presentation titled "Defining Mobile Computing" that it is taking to institutional investors in anticipation of a stockholder meeting set for Oct. 28. The presentation relates to palmOne, Inc., the company that is expected to succeed Palm, Inc., pending a successful stockholder vote.
Article Comments(18 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- and now... LG opensources WebOS -Poopie
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain