Comments on: Developers Address Tungsten T3 Quirks
Two developers have released applications that address a few bugs and quirks with the palmOne Tungsten T3 handheld. The apps fix an unconfirmed processor speed bug that causes the T3 to run slightly slower than it should, beating palmOne to the punch with an unofficial fix.
Article Comments(115 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W