Comments on: More than 50% of US Doctors Use Handhelds
A new survey from a medical software solution company reports that more than half the doctors in the US use a PDA, and among residents and students the percentage is even greater. The study goes on to point out the benefits and productivity enhancements handhelds provide in health care as well as areas for future growth.
Article Comments(8 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W