Comments on: Survey Shows Palm Demand Lacking
Overall the pollsters found that interest in smartphones is at an all time high with rising numbers of respondents planning on a near term purchase. ChangeWave found is that most of the current demand is being driven by the success of the iPhone and various Android powered HTC devices at the expense of RIM, Palm and Motorola.
On customer satisfaction Palm fared third overall with 34% of current smartphone owners saying they were very satisfied with their device. However this was quite a large margin behind the iPhone, which tallied a 73% very satisfied percentage. Most troubling for Palm was that nearly none of the respondents planned on purchasing a Palm branded phone within the next 90 days, down from just 3% during the first half of the year.
Article Comments(30 comments)
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf