Comments on: Palm Dropping Dev Fees, Issuing Refunds
Palm Inc. has been making some generous concessions to its developer community of late and its latest new policy change will likely earn the company some acclaim during its last days of independence. Palm's Developer Blog has announced that Palm Inc. will no longer charge developers a fee for submitting and listing webOS applications in the Palm App Catalog.
According to the post, developers will no longer have to pay the $50 submission fee per app. Palm is even going as far as to refund all fees to devs that were previously collected.
Article Comments(11 comments)
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf