Comments on: Socket Announces Bluetooth Wireless Modem
Socket Communications today announced the first battery-powered cordless 56K modem for PDAs. The new device gives users mobility to access the Internet or email through a telephone from any Bluetooth enabled device that supports a Dial-Up Networking (DUN) profile, without being tethered to a cord.
Article Comments(19 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf