Comments on: HP CEO Remarks on Palm Plans
Hurd said that the company isn't going to "spend billions of dollars trying to go into the smartphone business; that doesn't in any way make any sense."
Hurd further goes on to state that HP bought Palm Inc. for its IP (intellectual property). The follow up quote (also posted after the break) further elaborates his reasoning and desire to load up printers and other web-connected devices with a consistent software environment i.e. webOS.
Article Comments(39 comments)
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf