Comments on: PalmGear Reports Improved Growth
PalmGear has announced continuing growth in 2003 to the tune of 169%. According to the online software distributor, the pace of consumer demand for Palm OS software content showed steady growth in Q4 2003 as unit sales rose 29% from October to December and trial downloads increased 5% over the same period.
Article Comments(9 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W