Comments on: AlphaSmart Extends Palm OS License
AlphaSmart has announced that it has extended the terms of its licensing agreement with PalmSource. The new contract, which gives AlphaSmart the ability to continue to innovate on the Palm OS platform, extends the terms of its original agreement by more than two years, or through December 31, 2008.
Article Comments(26 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W