PalmSource today announced it has joined the Khronos Group as a contributing member to encourage the development and adoption of OpenGL ES as an important open 2D/3D graphics API standard for mobile multimedia applications. The company also announced to integrate OpenGL ES APIs into future versions of Cobalt to enable broad 3D and multimedia support.
Article Comments(47 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W