Comments on: Lightspeed Extends Device Overclocking Support
A new beta version of Lightspeed has been announced. The utility enables many Palm OS 5 handheld processors to be overclocked or underclock. The new version is now compatible with Intel XScale, TI OMAP, and Motorola i.MXL processors.
Article Comments(26 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf