Comments on: 802.11g Handheld WiFi Module Announced
Agere Systems today announced a new small-form-factor 802.11g mobile Wi-Fi module specifically designed for handhelds. This embedded system-in-package delivers 54 megabit-per-second (Mbit/s) speeds while balancing exceptional range and power savings.
Article Comments(25 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf