Comments on: palmOne Licenses MS Exchange Server Sync Protocol
palmOne today announced that it has licensed Microsoft's Exchange Server ActiveSync protocol to enable the delivery of secure, wireless and direct synchronization between Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, part of Windows Server System, and future Treo smartphones. palmOne intends to use the technology to extend the company's device support for Microsoft Exchange Server by adding capability for wireless server-based synchronization.
Article Comments(12 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- and now... LG opensources WebOS -Poopie
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain