Comments on: palmOne NVFS Flash Memory Controversy
Members of the handheld community have uncovered a few issues involving the new Non Volatile Flash Ram systems (NVFS) found in the new Tungsten T5 and Treo 650. Users are claiming the new memory requires as much as 30% more of the same space on a non-NVFS handhelds and has some performance issues.
Article Comments(49 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W