Comments on: Centro is the Summers 4th Most Popular Smartphone
It's no secret that Palm's most recent Palm OS device, the Centro, is a popular smartphone. Launched in October of 2007, the Centro is available in numerouous colors and in nearly every flavor of GSM and CDMA both domestically and in a wide variety of international markets. The Centro itself recently passed the 2 million units sold mark in late July and there's no end in sight to the device's success, if the latest NPD report numbers showing it as the country's #4 smartphone are accurate.
CNET is reporting today that the latest NPD sales figures from June through August 2008 indicates Apple's new iPhone 3G in first place, followed by the BlackBerry Curve, BlackBerry Pearl and then Palm's Centro in fourth place.
Article Comments(80 comments)
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W