A new ChangeWave survey has been released indicating a groundswell in increased popularity among corporate customers for Research In Motion's BlackBerry platform. This gain for RIM comes at the expense of Palm's Treo smartphone line, which has plummeted to third place behind Apple and barely ahead of industry stalwarts Motorola and Samsung.
Of those surveyed, 73% claimed that a BlackBerry device was their company-issued smartphone of choice. Only 18% of the survey's respondents chimed in with Treo usage, dramatically down 10% from a year ago and down 5% since this past August.
Article Comments(30 comments)
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf