Comments on: Palm Reports Q2 FY08 Results
Palm Inc today reported that total revenue in the second quarter of fiscal year 2008, ended Nov. 30, was $349.6 million. Smartphone sell-through for the quarter was 686,000 units, up 11 percent year over year. Smartphone revenue was $282.4 million.
Palm took a loss for the quarter of $9.6 million (or 9 cents a share), roughly in line with the warning issued earlier this month.
Article Comments(9 comments)
- and now... LG opensources WebOS -Poopie
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain