Comments on: Palm Reports Q2 FY08 Results
Palm Inc today reported that total revenue in the second quarter of fiscal year 2008, ended Nov. 30, was $349.6 million. Smartphone sell-through for the quarter was 686,000 units, up 11 percent year over year. Smartphone revenue was $282.4 million.
Palm took a loss for the quarter of $9.6 million (or 9 cents a share), roughly in line with the warning issued earlier this month.
Article Comments(9 comments)
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf