Comments on: PalmSource Acquired By ACCESS
ACCESS Inc, a Tokyo-based company that develops mobile Internet software, said it will acquire PalmSource, for as much as 35.8 billion yen ($324 million) in an all cash deal.
ACCESS said in a release that it will make PalmSource a wholly owned subsidiary to expand applications for mobile phones.
Article Comments(322 comments)
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf