Comments on: Control the Treo Keyboard Backlight with KeyLight
KeyLight 2 is a new application that gives you full control over the keyboard lights on your Treo. The program allows you to customize the keyboard backlight behavior for different applications, activities and times. You can set which apps will use the keylights, switch them off during calls and even have them flash when you receive a new email or sms message.
KeyLight 2 v2.2 is available now with a seven day demo trial. It costs $6.95 to register, but is currently on sale for $4.95 for a limited time. At this time it is only compatible with the Treo 680 and 650.
Article Comments(10 comments)
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W