Comments on: Colligan: Palm Stands Alone
"What we are focused on today is making sure this business is as successful as possible as a stand-alone business," said Colligan. "When you're a public company, there are always people who may or may not be interested in any point of time of owning that asset. We don't control that. If that happens, it happens."
The article also delves into Palm's plans to standardize its Treo production, in order to accelerate the development of new devices and cut costs. Potentially, says Colligan, this could slash development times from two years to nine months. He says new devices built using this method will appear this year, almost certainly referring to the rumoured Treo 755p.
Article Comments(30 comments)
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf
- RE: Don't we have this already? -LiveFaith